Tuesday, February 6, 2018

18 Things I’ve learned after the Immersion

          First of all I would like to thank the man who teaches me almost of the things I should learn. The man who teaches me on not to give up on my dreams, goals and everything in life whether you fail stand up and continue because life are full of challenges sometimes you loss sometimes you win but we must go on because it is part of our life. The things I’ve learn in my immersion are;
Output:
Paper Works
Encoding (Word, Excel)
Basic computer functions and Application functions and its uses
Equipments and Tools uses in breaking Sample (Concrete Beam or Cylinder) in DPWH
Basic Tools and Shortcuts in SciCalculator (Storing or Shortcut Solving)
Basic functions and commands in AutoCAD (2D or 3D)
Basic Sketch Up commands

Self:

Be considerate
Don’t took the job too serious
Be helpful
Always think positive
Be socially active to other people or Co-workers
Be confident
Have determination
Love your work
Work hard
Become a good role model
And a kind & good person.


6 comments: