Monday, February 12, 2018

My last day at DPWH


          My last day goes well I woke up early and prepare I am so nervous because it is my first time to enter and exit in a company or establishment after working there. I thought it would be easy for me to leave but then I realize that they got close to me and I was sad when I leave. That day went great when I got there started to approach those people who i knew and help me in a lot of things. Then I go to the BACK Section and start my work I was so excited that time mixed with different feelings. There are lot of works to do paper works and etc. arrangement, separations, along with tabbing and finish. I didn't get tired to my work because I was focusing and thinking on the last day of my immersion. I learned a lot of things in my immersion, AutoCAD, encoding Word and Excel, Being a honest and kind human being. At the end of the day one of the workers ma'am analyn give us money so we can eat and relaxed that day was a great day because we accomplish a journey to a new beginning. and that's be all thank you.

5 comments: